NINLAN is located at Akpaa, Ovom Community, along Opobo Azumini Road, Ogbor Hill Aba, off waterside on a large expanse of land measuring 209.6 Hectares with the Umu-umanyi River flowing through it towards the southern border of Akwa-Ibom State. The land is endowed with a rich ecosystem, making it a great attraction for cultural and eco-tourism investment.
There are continous and concerted efforts to enhance the developmental growth of the NINLAN and currently, the institute has the following structures;
- Administrative Block.
- Library with collections.
- Works Building.
- Conference Hall.
- Book shops/Classrooms Building
- New Administrative Block.(A storey Building)
- Emenanjo Block(Class room)
- Academic Building offices/classrooms.
- Four-wing Hostel block(A storey building)
- PG School Building with offices.
- A football pitch
- Boreholes/pump house
- Plant House
- Central store
- Overhead Tanks
- Blocks of four flats